Thursday, October 27, 2016

And the winner is... #TBT

And from last year, we have the winner of my 400th blog post contest, I finally sent her a prize for winning...only a year late!


Annie Stenger!

Since there was only one entry in the 400th blog contest, it made it easy to choose a winner. However, I really like the one she selected as her favorite: "Sharing ideas" from September 10th of this year. It was actually a guest post by Annie (which may be why she liked it) but it was also really helpful for me since it was one less post that I had to write plus I was in Anaheim at the time for the SendOutCards National Convention and the hotel where I was staying had a very flaky internet connection...in fact, two of the posts I created that week just disappeared into the ether!

So, thank you Annie and congratulations!

Interesting days


Today - Cranky Co-Workers Day, Navy Day and Black Cat Day And I also hear that it's American Beer Day


Pleasanton was well known for its hops at the turn of the last century. I may have to go to The Hop Yard to celebrate.

Tomorrow - International Bandana Day, Plush Animal Lover's Day and Animation Day

Next Thursday - International Project Management Day, Jellyfish Day and Cliché Day. And I don't think it's a coincidence that Housewife's Day and Men Make Dinner Day are both on the same day. And it's probably not a coincidence that it's also Sandwich Day. The Art of Manliness has a free sandwiches ebook with nearly 500 sandwich recipes!

November 27 - International Aura Awareness Day and Pins And Needles Day


No comments:

Post a Comment