Monday, October 24, 2016

Skyline Class of '74 "Turning 60 in '16" Tween Reunion

When I wrote about my reunion on Thursday, I wasn't sure if I was going or not. But my friend Joe Johnson talked me into it on Friday, so I ended up going and I'm glad I did.

We met at Ozumo in Oakland. We had a big section roped off for our group. The food was good and I had 3 glasses of bourbon, which was also pretty good. I'm not sure what it was...Joe ordered his and I just said I'd have the same!

I ran into a few people that I knew, Joe of course, as well as David Stein, another friend that I've known since second grade. I also ran into two friends that I've known since eight grade...Alan Marcus and Ruth Butler Brittenham.

Ruth
 
Joe

Alan

David
I also did a couple of Periscopes while I was there. The first one was of the room that we were in and the second one was because Joe said I needed to be in one:



I guess our 45th will be in 3 more years but I'm already hearing of plans for another Tween Reunion coming up next year!

Interesting days


Today - United Nations Day

Tomorrow - Sourest DayWorld Pasta DayInternational Artists Day and Punk for a Day Day

Next Monday - Halloween, Caramel Apple Day and Magic Day 

November 24 -   Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day





No comments:

Post a Comment