Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Facebook Live vs Periscope

I'm still doing research into this, so I'm not ready to post anything on it yet. Hopefully next week. If you have a preference, please let me know what it is and why and that will help me with my research. I haven't tried FB Live yet, so I'll also have to do that before I can post my findings.

Interesting days


Today - Sourest Day, International Artists Day, Punk for a Day Day and
World Pasta Day I'm having pizza for lunch, although that doesn't really count...I may have to have some pasta for dinner

Tomorrow - Pumpkin DayMincemeat Day and Howl At The Moon Day

November - Manatee Awareness Month, Pomegranate Month, World Vegan Month, Peanut Butter Lovers' Month and Novel Writing Month Have you ever wanted to write a novel? Here's your chance to write one in 30 days!

Next Tuesday - Native American Heritage Month, Go Cook For Your Pets DayAuthors' DayExtra Mile Day and World Vegan Day

November 25 - Flossing Day, Maize Day, Parfait Day, Buy Nothing Day, Systems Engineer Day and Shopping Reminder Day Just don't buy anything today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment