Tuesday, January 5, 2016

NextDoor


Thank you, Chris Maslanka, for introducing me to NextDoor! NextDoor is an online community dedicated to a neighborhood. I signed up and found out I'm in the Village Parkway neighborhood. There are 309 members online for this neighborhood. This is a great resource if you're looking to buy or sell something locally, or getting to know your neighbors. There are also iOS and Android apps.

On my home page there is a post for missing chickens, a notification that I joined the neighborhood (I have 2 welcomes so far!), somebody having problems with AT&T and a futon for sale.

Here is a screenshot of my home page:



This is a great tool for bloggers as this video from Winning Agent demonstrates:



If you're a realtor, this is a great tool. Also I'm sure this would be good for a home party business. Let me know if you join and also what plans you have, if any, on how you will use the site.

Interesting days


Today - Whipped Cream Day and Bird Day

Tomorrow - Bean DayApple Tree DayCuddle Up DayShortbread Day and Three Kings Day

Next Tuesday - Marzipan Day I'm not sure what marzipan is, but this is the day to celebrate it. It's also Poetry At Work Day and Pharmacist Day

February 5 - Weatherman's DayWorld Nutella DayDoodle DayChocolate Fondue DayWestern Monarch DayWorking Naked Day and Bubblegum Day

No comments:

Post a Comment