Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A minimal blog post

It's about 11:30 on Monday night as I type this for Tuesday's blog post. My schedule is all messed up for this week. I was awake during the day this weekend for a SendOutCards event in San Diego and I had an evening CPR/First Aid class from 3:00 PM until 9:00 PM. I started to work on something in the afternoon but I didn't have time to finish. And when I got home I had a new iPad Mini 4 that I had gotten from AT&T for my 35 year anniversary, so of course I had to play with that. I have a morning meeting at Starbucks so I'm going to bed early, so that means only the

Interesting days


Today - Tin Can Day and Popcorn Day No movie today, but I'll get some popcorn somehow

Tomorrow - Disc Jockey Day,  Day of AcceptanceCamcorder DayButtercrunch DayPenguin Awareness Day and Cheese Lovers Day


Next Tuesday - Spouse's DayAustralia Day and Peanut Brittle Day Try this delicious sounding recipe

February 19 - Chocolate Mint Day My favorite milkshake!




No comments:

Post a Comment