Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Late blog post today

As you may have read in my post on Tuesday, this week is a bit abnormal for me. I had a couple of things come up unexpectedly so I didn't get a blog written last night. But here it is now!

I went to a LeTip meeting this morning/afternoon in Vacaville, CA. LeTip is a networking organization, similar to BNI (Business Networking International) or Successful Thinkers Network. I've been to meetings in each of these groups. I don't have a favorite at this time.

I was invited to the LeTip meeting by my insurance agent, Mitch Bassignani. I've been with Mitch for probably 25 years. I had approached him about SendOutCards and he suggested that I attend the meeting. There were about half of their 40 members there. I did talk to a few and I got some business cards, so now starts the followup process. Here is a recording of an excellent followup plan by my SOC upline, Mark Herdering. This is primarily a SendOutCards distributor call, but it is useful for anyone who needs to followup with someone.

I'll probably attend another LeTip meeting next week. I'll let you know.

Interesting day



Tomorrow - Squirrel Appreciation DayHugging Day and Granola Bar Day

Next Wednesday - Chocolate Cake Day

February 20 - Love Your Pet DayCherry Pie Day and for you 50 Shades fans, it's also Handcuff Day


No comments:

Post a Comment