Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Rant

I found out after deleting a whole bunch of my old gmails that my note with a bunch of future blog post ideas was deleted also. I guess I need to find out a way to recover permanently deleted emails from my gmail account.

So, I'm looking for topics for future blog posts. All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!!!!

Interesting days


Today - Day Of Reconciliation and Chocolate Covered Anything Day If you need to make up for something that you've done (or forgot to do), then something dipped in chocolate will probably help!

Tomorrow - Re-gifting DayWright Brothers Day and  Maple Syrup Day Pancakes, waffles, french toast, or something else?

Next Wednesday - Roots Day and Festivus

January 16 - Appreciate A Dragon DayInternational Hot and Spicy Food Day and Nothing Day


No comments:

Post a Comment