Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

I hope everyone had an awesome year this year and whether you did or didn't, I hope that 2016 is a better year.

I don't have much in the way of NYE traditions anymore. When I was young we used to eat chips and dip, drink soda...usually Dr. Pepper, and play Rack-O. We did play Rack-O with my kids when they were younger.

I don't even watch New Year's Rockin' Eve anymore...it's just not the same without Dick Clark, plus I don't care for most of the artists on it anymore.

If you have any New Year's Eve traditions, please share them in the comments below.

Interesting days


Today - New Year's EveNo Interruptions Day and Make Up Your Mind Day

Tomorrow - New Year's Day,  Bloody Mary DayPolar Bear Swim DayCopyright Law DayEuro DayZ Day and Commitment Day

Next Thursday - I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore Day, Old Rock Day and Tempura Day I haven't had Japanese food in a while...tempura sounds pretty good

January 31 - Inspire Your Heart With Art Day and Backward Day



No comments:

Post a Comment