Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Are you sending as many cards as you need to send?

If you're like most people, you only send a handful of cards a year and you're probably not even sending Christmas cards anymore.

People often complain about how impersonal the world is getting and where have all the old-fashioned values gone?

I think part of the problem is that people feel that sending a text, email or Facebook post is sufficient in this fast paced world in which we're living, but it's not. Not by a long shot. There are a couple of problems with that...one, it's impersonal, and two, they've disappeared into the ether in a matter of minutes...out of sight, out of mind.

Still, you say, you really only need to send a handful of cards. No, you're only sending a handful of cards...you NEED to probably send dozens a month...from birthdays, anniversaries, baby births, condolence, etc. According to Facebook I have 40 friends with birthdays in the month of June alone! That doesn't count the anniversaries, thank yous, and nice to meet yous.

Pretty much all of the cards I send now are free, including the postage. How do I do that? With the new SendOutCards $97 a month subscription. I've sent 78 cards between April 11th and May 28th...a total of 47 days...I know of people who have sent well over 500 cards in less time than that. I'll probably step it up although I'm not sure I'll make it to 500 cards a month any time soon.

And with this subscription, I'm accumulating credits for group sends, so I'll be able to send out my Christmas cards this year at no additional charge other than postage. With the $97 a month, postage is included (anywhere in the world) for individual cards, however group sends and campaigns aren't included. But with a little planning, you won't need to use those features anyhow.

And if you're a business owner, we have a $147 a month Enterprise subscription that includes 100 group sends a month (plus postage) and if you're in business you'll need to use all 100 of them every month...email me or call me at (707)685-1382 and I'll be glad to explain it to you.

And if you still feel that you need to send only a few cards a month or a year, we have a free Basic subscription where you only pay for the cards and gifts that you send...check out this comparison of the different subscriptions:


No matter which package you choose, your first card from the catalog (Build Your Own and Photo Drop cards are an additional dollar), to anywhere in the world, is free...just for checking it out!

Interesting days


Today - Running DaySausage Roll DayWorld Environment DayHot Air Balloon DayMoonshine Day and HIV Long-Term Survivors Day

Tomorrow - Drive-In Movie DayGardening Exercise DayRussian Language DayYo-Yo Day and Applesauce Cake Day

Next Tuesday - Red Rose DayCall Your Doctor DaySuperman DayLoving DayPeanut Butter Cookie Day and International Falafel Day

July 5 - Bikini Day and Apple Turnover Day

No comments:

Post a Comment