Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Radio days


It's a good thing I did radio instead of TV then!

I've got an interview that I did last Friday that will be airing today thru Sunday at 8:00, 1:00, 4:00 and 9:00 Pacific time.


You can listen to it here.

There will be 4 segments to the program:
  1. Introduction, my radio days and discussion of SendOutCards
  2. My career at AT&T
  3. The networking groups and events that I've been a part of
  4. Paying it forward
Be sure to take some time and listen to my interview. I think it's pretty interesting, if I do say so myself.

Interesting days




Tomorrow - Towel DayTap Dance Day and Senior Health & Fitness Day

Next Tuesday - No Tobacco DaySave Your Hearing DayWeb Designer Day and Macaroon Day Yum

June 24 - Swim a Lap DayTake Your Dog To Work DayFairy Day and Pralines Day

Be sure to try the Jack Daniel's Praline Pecans from SendOutCards


The mellow and distinct flavor of Jack Daniel's whiskey comes together with smooth, fresh pecans to give you a taste you won’t soon forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment