Tuesday, May 17, 2016

For the ladies

I may be pretty dense sometimes, but when I see or hear the same thing three times in just a few hours, I pay attention.

Some of you may have seen this video that I shared on Facebook about how Moms use SendOutCards:


And then on the SendOutCards weekly corporate call, it was announced that there will be a call on Sunday at 5:00 PM PDT to discuss women in SendOutCards...the number is (425)440-5100, pin 551099#

And lastly, Jordan Adler had "Busy Young Canadian Mom Builds a Group of Thousands" on his call right after the corporate call. Here's the replay of that call.

But why the emphasis on women? Because the network marketing profession is made up of 70% women. Not being a woman myself, I can't say for sure why this is, but from what I've seen and heard it's because network marketing can fit in around the other things in their lives...being a wife, mom or employee, it offers women (and men) time and money freedom.

Here is a blog post on this subject from February of last year:
Approximately 70% of the network marketing industry is made up of women according to today’s interestingly entitled blog from Empower Network “Scheming in Urinals While Dissecting the Secrets that Motivate Women.
What’s interesting is that everybody in my SendOutCards upline is male…my sponsor, his sponsor, etc. up 5 levels above me. So, where is the other 70%? How do I meet them? How do I interest women in how to take charge of their lives? How do I show them that network marketing is the answer to the question “How can I make money to help support, or in the cases of many woman totally support, my family while still having time to spend with my kids and/or spouse? Where can I go to be taken seriously?” The answer, in my opinion, is network marketing. Someplace where 70% of the work force is facing the same challenges and where many of them have succeeded beyond their wildest imaginations.
According to the EN video men want to know about how to make money in the business, and yes that’s part of what I want from SendOutCards, but what I like about SOC is that the primary purpose is helping people keep in contact with one another. Two years ago it was a 3 week ordeal to send a birthday card to a friend, but in the past 11 months I’ve sent out 323 greeting cards to friends and family…that’s an average of about 1 card a day. I’ve sent birthday cards, and anniversary cards, and thank you cards and nice to meet you cards. That’s what SOC is about…letting people know that you’re thinking about them and that they’re an important part of your life. And it’s something that I’m glad I’m doing whether I make money at it or not!
So, if you’re a part of the other 70% and you want to get started in a business that will support what’s important to you then please contact me and we can discuss how SendOutCards may help meet your needs. If you’re part of the 30% that want to know how to make some money you can also contact me. But either way, you’re invited to try it out, totally for free and with no strings attached by going to www.sendoutcards.com/144087.
So, watch the video on how Moms use SendOutCards, listen to the recording of Jordan's call about how a busy Mom built a group of thousands (mostly other moms) and then listen to the call on Sunday and find out how you can build the life of your dreams.

Interesting days


Today - Pack Rat DayWorld Hypertension DayWorld Telecommunications Day and World Baking Day

Tomorrow - Museum DayVisit Your Relatives DayNo Dirty Dishes Day and Golf Day

Next Tuesday - Escargot Day, Tiara Day and Brother's Day Maybe I should send a card to mine

June 17 - Apple Strudel DayEat Your Vegetables Day and Flip-Flop Day

No comments:

Post a Comment