Monday, January 12, 2015

I had planned on doing a different blog post today, but while watching Season 8, Episode 2 of "Psych" I was inspired by 2 things in that episode to work on this one instead. What were those two things? First, I spotted the pineapple (which I haven't done in a long time) and second, the bad guy was killing off

A-Holes



I don't think there is any way that you can underestimate the power of a team, whether it's the friends in your personal life or the members of the team in your professional life.

I'm sure that you've all heard the saying "Together Everyone Achieves More" and I personally think it's true, which is one of the things I like about network marketing. Sure, there are a few a-holes in the industry but I find that almost everyone that I talk to feels that it's better to work together as a team by helping others within their company, or even across other companies, in any way they can. Whether it's company specific, or generic, training; reaching out a helping hand or maybe even just buying products or services from another network marketer, network marketing is a team sport.

An often repeated statement about network marketing is "You're in business for yourself, not by yourself". Yes, you own your own business, but the company, its leaders and the rest of the people in the business all succeed when everyone succeeds, which is just the opposite of what most people are used to in the corporate world.

So, you can be an a-hole or you can achieve more...I don't think you can successfully do both.

Interesting days




Next Monday - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/tin-can/ Do they even make tin cans anymore? It's also https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/popcorn-day/ Since I don't have a stove at work, I'll have to make microwave popcorn instead of Jiffy Pop. Or maybe I'll just go to a movie

February 12 - Lincoln's birthday, of course! And https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/plum-pudding-day/, as well as https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/darwin-day/ Check out the recipients of the 2013 Darwin Awards  Plus you can vote on the 2014 winners

No comments:

Post a Comment