Friday, January 16, 2015

A few days ago I talked about how important teams are in your life and how "Together Everyone Achieves More". You can view that post here.

Today, I'm going to talk about another definition of TEAM:


Those are 3 things that everyone wants more of.

Do you have a system to save yourself some time, energy and money? As you can see, the word system itself is an acronym. I first heard of this from my friend Casey Eberhart and I think it's a great reminder of what systems do for us.

There are other acronyms floating around such as "Save Yourself Stress, Time Energy and Money", but I prefer the acronym that Casey uses.

I'm still developing my system, but I do have a couple of tools that I use to save time, energy and money. The first is SendOutCards. As most of you probably know, I'm a rep for SOC. But even if I wasn't, SendOutCards is a great way to save time, energy and money. You save all 3 from just not having to get into your car and driving to H$llmark. And I guess it helps reduce stress, since you can buy a card 24 hours a day and know that it will be mailed for you the next day. Plus I believe there are over 15,000 cards available to choose from on the SOC site and over 60,000 that have been created by our users on the Sendcere site. You can choose any card on either site, or create your own if you can't find the perfect card already created for you.  And you can send any card for $1.98 plus postage without having a subscription. However, the cards are cheaper if you have a subscription. Plus, we'll remind you of every birthday and anniversary 2 weeks before they occur so you have time to get the cards sent to arrive on time!

The second tool is called Timetrade which is used to create appointments. Have you ever played email or telephone tag to try to make an appointment with someone? I use it a lot in my SendOutCards business to arrange a meeting with somebody I may have just met at a networking event. With Timetrade, I can send the person a link to one of my many schedules. There are schedules for 30 minute calls or meetings and 60 minute versions of the same. And it automatically syncs to your Google or Outlook calendars, so you never have to worry about double booking a time slot. If you want to try it out, schedule a 15 minute call with me to find out more by clicking here

That's what I'm using now, but I'm always looking for new ways to save time, energy and money. If you have a tool or technique that you use, feel free to share it!

Interesting days


Today - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/international-hot-and-spicy-food-day/ There are many hot and spicy cuisines, but my favorite is Mexican. And no, I'm not going to Taco Bell today! But probably Chevy's.

Tomorrow - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/cable-car-day/ It may be a good day to take BART into the city and take a ride

Next Friday - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/pie-day/ Not to be confused with Pi Day which is in March. What's your favorite kind of pie?

February 16 - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/almond-day/ I do like almonds. And it's also https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/do-a-grouch-a-favor-day/ You can celebrate both by getting me some almonds :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment