Saturday, July 4, 2020

The week in review - July 3, 2020

Monday - "No blog post today" I didn't even post a notification that there wouldn't be a blog post.

Tuesday - "I could use your help" A couple of friends stepped up! "My friend, Erin Baer, is on a mission and you can help me help her."

Wednesday - "No blog post today" I didn't even post a notification that there wouldn't be a blog post.

Thursday - "Financial freedom - What does it mean to you? #TBT" Good question. "Financial freedom can mean different things to different people but here are a couple of definitions that I like."

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Hop A Park DayIndependence DayIndependence From Meat DayBarbecue DaySpareribs DayCaesar Salad Day and Jackfruit Day

Next Friday - Kebab DayPiƱa Colada DayTeddy Bear Picnic Day and Don’t Step On A Bee Day

Week long celebrations:
Jul 6 - Jul 12: Great British Pea Week
August 3 - Watermelon DayWhite Wine DayClean Your Floors Day and Cloves Syndrome Awareness Day

No comments:

Post a Comment