Tuesday, June 30, 2020

I could use your help

My friend, Erin Baer, is on a mission and you can help me help her.

She's on a mission to have her book, From Beaten to Badass, in a total of 300 woman's shelters by the end of today!

If you go to her site www.beatentobadass.com and sponsor a book directly, let me know and I'll also sponsor one. So far, two of my friends have sponsored a book and I'll be matching them later today.

Also, if you're one of my SendOutCards customers and you upgrade to a $97 a month subscription, or if you sign up as a new $97 customer, I will not only sponsor a book in your name (which is an ongoing offer), I'll also match that book with another one if you signup or upgrade today.

If you want to find out more, call or text me at (707)685-1382 or email me.

Interesting days



July will be Plastic Free July, Bank Account Bonus Month, World Watercolor Month, Sarcoma Awareness Month, Picnic Month, Cell Phone Courtesy Month, Independent Retailer Month, Horseradish Month and Ice Cream Month

Tomorrow - Joke Day, Gingersnap Day, Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day, International Reggae Day, Postal Worker Day, Zip Code Day, Second Half of the Year Day and Canada Day

Next Tuesday - Cow Appreciation Day, Chocolate Day, Macaroni Day, Strawberry Sundae Day, Global Forgiveness Day and Tell The Truth Day

July 30 - Chili Dog Day, Cheesecake Day, Friendship Day, Paperback Book Day, International Day of Friendship, Share a Hug Day, Intern Day and Father-in-Law Day

July 31 - Raspberry Cake Day, Talk In An Elevator Day, Uncommon Instrument Awareness Day, System Administrator Appreciation Day and World Ranger Day


No comments:

Post a Comment