Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Make an Impact in 2020

Before we get started, check out this 2 minute video by my friend, Erin Baer:


You may recognize Erin's name, or her book, since I've written about her and also did some Facebook Lives about her and her mission.

Erin's mission, Make an Impact in 2020, is to get a copy of her book in every woman's shelter in the US by the end of the year and her current goal is to get the total number of books sponsored so far to a total of 300 by the end of the month. As of two days ago, she was at about 250. We can help her in several ways:

  1. By directly sponsoring her book "From Beaten to Badass" through her website
  2. By signing up for a $97 per month subscription to SendOutCards as my customer
  3. By signing up for Darla DiGrandi-Aguilera's year long course "Master the Art of Human Connections"

If you do any of the above, I will sponsor a book also. Just let me know via email or send me a message via Facebook Messenger. And if you sign up for option 2 I'll also send a book in your name to a shelter...so for $97 you'll get $50 worth of books sponsored. But these offers expire at midnight PDT on Friday night. I will sponsor up to 20 books this month,.

As Erin says, let's be the light in someone's life.

Interesting days







No comments:

Post a Comment