Sunday, September 24, 2017

No monthly musing today

As often happens, a great plan has gone awry and must be revisited. My plan was to do this monthly wrap-up on the last Sunday of the month, which is today, however there is another Friday left of this month. So, what shall I do? Should I go with my original Plan A or shall I go with Plan B? And if I go with Plan B, why didn't I start there? I should've looked at what could go wrong and then I'd have realized that the last Friday in the month doesn't always precede the last Sunday and I could've then decided that a better choice would be to use the first Sunday of the month to review the preceding month, which is what I'm going to do starting now.

So, starting next Sunday The Monthly Musing will be posted on the first Sunday of the month and will cover ALL of the Fridays of the previous month.

No comments:

Post a Comment