Thursday, September 7, 2017

Wow! An interesting dilemma

Normally I'd have a Throwback Thursday post, but that didn't really work out this week.

Three years ago, September 7th was a Sunday and I wasn't doing weekend posts yet (I may run into this problem again in the future since I'm not doing Sunday posts).

Two years ago I was sick and didn't post anything.

Last year was Labor Day and it just seems kind of inappropriate to post a Labor Day #TBT, especially since that's the post I linked to in Monday's Labor Day post.

So, I guess we'll just have the:

Interesting days


Today - Superhuman DaySalami DayBeer Lover's Day and Buy a Book Day

Tomorrow -  Iguana Awareness DayActors' DayPardon DayStar Trek DayLiteracy Day and  World Physical Therapy Day

Next Thursday - Today will be a busy day food wise: Cream Filled Doughnut DayEat a Hoagie Day and Gobstopper Day

October 7 - World Card Making DayBathtub DayFrappe Day and Team Margot Stem Cell and Bone Marrow Awareness Day

No comments:

Post a Comment