Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Focus


Unfortunately, I'm not very good at this myself. In fact, I tend to be more like this:


Here are some pointers on how to improve your focus. There is a 3 part series on attention and focus at The Art of Manliness...there are 11 tips in part 3. And here are 7 more from Life Hack.

But I think you can boil them down to:
  1. Exercise
  2. Sleep
  3. Drink more fluids
  4. Prioritize
  5. Eliminate distractions (such as this blog when you should be working on something else)
What are some of the things you do to improve your focus?

Interesting days


Today - Clean Out Your Refrigerator DayPhilanthropy DayEntrepreneurs' Day and I Love to Write Day

Tomorrow - Button DayHave a Party with Your Bear Day and Fast Food Day I'm pretty sure Ben and I will be celebrating that last one 

Next Tuesday - Go For A Ride Day 

December 15 - Cat Herders Day and Re-gifting Day 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment