Thursday, July 14, 2016

Radio Days #TBT

Since my radio interview has been archived and made available, I'm going to share this post from May again. If you click on the listen here link below, it'll take you to the archive since it's not available live any longer. You do need to sign up for a free GNA login to listen to the archive.


It's a good thing I did radio instead of TV then!

I've got an interview that I did last Friday that will be airing today thru Sunday at 8:00, 1:00, 4:00 and 9:00 Pacific time.


There will be 4 segments to the program:
  1. Introduction, my radio days and discussion of SendOutCards
  2. My career at AT&T
  3. The networking groups and events that I've been a part of
  4. Paying it forward
Be sure to take some time and listen to my interview. I think it's pretty interesting, if I do say so myself. You can listen to it here.

Interesting days


Today - Shark Awareness DayPandemonium Day and Hot Dog Day I haven't been to Kasper's in a while, I think I'm overdue

Tomorrow - Gummi Worm DayPet Fire Safety Day and Tapioca Pudding Day

Next Thursday - Junk Food Day

August 14 - Social Security Day and Creamsicle Day

At Arby's!



Orange Cream Shake

– Limited Time –

Your days of ice-cream-truck chasing are over. Get all the creamy popsicle flavor with none of the drippy, sticky popsicle mess. This shake is the perfect summer treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment