Thursday, October 16, 2014

I just saw the stats for my blog and there were 1,111 page views! I'm not sure who the other person was who has viewed this 11 times but I appreciate it.

SendOutCards Executive Retreat



Many of my friends are at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco for the SendOutCards Executive Retreat this weekend. I wish I was there, too, but it's an invitation only event and I wasn't invited.

There were a couple of ways to be invited. One, to be an Executive Distributor (or higher) in SendOutCards but I'm a few levels below this at the moment. The other was to triple dip in the Manager Bonus Pool this past summer…again I didn't make it.

Last year's event was in Puerto Rico. I'm not sure of previous events because I wasn't part of SOC yet. But this is the last time I'm going to miss this event. I don't know where it will be held next year yet, but I will be there! But to get there I need the help of every person reading this blog post. It's really easy. All I need is about 15 minutes of your time! Go to www.sendoutcards.com/144087 and watch the video there. Afterwards, click on the Learn More button and watch the 2nd video. Then click on 1 if you'd like to start your own business and join me at a future Executive Retreat or click on 2 if you'd like to improve your personal or professional relationships by using SendOutCards (I know it's improved mine immensely!). Then let me know that you've watched the videos by commenting below or PM me on FB at www.facebook.com/rick.tompkins.1232. Also, please let me know if you can think of anyone who could use a little extra money and/or could use a cool way of staying in touch with friends, family, clients or prospects.

If I can get 1,000 people to view the 3 videos, I should be able to qualify next year. TIA (that's thanks in advance in case you didn't know)!

Interesting days


Today - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/boss-day/ and according to Buffalo Wild Wings, it's also "It’s National Boneless Wing Day! Don’t look it up. Just trust us."


Next Thursday - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/ipod-day/ 13 years already?

November 16 - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/have-a-party-with-your-bear-day/ Ben says he's down for that

No comments:

Post a Comment