Tuesday, December 29, 2020

How to help yourself, battered women and me (and it won't cost you anything)

Today's blog post is based on a Facebook Live that I did yesterday. If you're not one of my Facebook friends, I also recorded the Zoom broadcast...the passcode is AR!1Jh^2

On the Zoom, I talked about my friend Erin Baer's book, called "From Beaten to Badass" and how yesterday was the one year anniversary of when she launched the "Make an Impact in 2020" campaign to have every women's shelter in the country receive a copy of her book to be used as a resource for the people working there as well as for the clients that they serve. As of yesterday, 500 shelters in the U.S. had received a copy of the book as well as one shelter in Canada and one in Ireland. There are still about 2,500 more shelters to be reached in the U.S. alone and we can help her do it, and it won't cost you a penny.

I'm trying to get an invitation to a SendOutCards VIP event and this is where you come in...if you go to my website and click the Join Now button I will be closer to getting an invite. The top 83 people in the "A Better Way" Winner's Circle will be invited to the virtual VIP event on January 29th and if I can get 20 more people, in addition to the 10 that I already have, that will put me in the top 20.

So, what happens when you click Join Now? You'll be added to a mailing list to find out about a new business opportunity that will be offering six streams of income starting on February 1st...although one of the six streams, SendOutCards, is available now and you can become a SendOutCards affiliate for 12 months for free.

There's a two minute video on my "A Better Way" website. I tried to share it on Zoom but I guess I shared the wrong screen because you get two minutes of audio and no video. But you can watch it before you click Join Now.

This past year we've seen what can happen if you rely on only one stream of income. It could become just a trickle if your work hours are cut or it could dry up completely if you're let go or your company goes out of business. And it looks like the pandemic will continue at least until summer! But here's your chance to get in on the ground floor of a new business opportunity and it won't cost you anything to get started. 

So, the first 20 people that click the Join Now button before the end of this year will have a book donated in their name (or the name of whomever you'd like) to a women's shelter in the state of your choice.

You'll be helping yourself by getting in on the ground floor of a new business opportunity, you'll be helping one of 20 women's shelters receive a copy of Erin's book and you'll be helping me get invited to a VIP event and it won't cost you anything and there is no obligation.

Thank you for your support!

Interesting days


Tomorrow - Tick Tock Day and Pepper Pot Day

Month long celebrations:

Nov 26 - Dec 31: A Blue Christmas

Next Monday - Trivia DayWeigh-In DayWorld Braille DaySpaghetti DayPop Music Chart Day and Hypnotism Day

January 28 - International Lego DayGlobal Community Engagement DayKazoo DayBlueberry Pancake Day and Data Privacy Day


No comments:

Post a Comment