Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Free brownies!

 

(Almost) everyone loves brownies! And even more so when they're free!

I decided yesterday that since Brownie Day is coming up in a week that I should give some away, but how should I do it?

Originally, I was just going to run this drawing for one day, but I figured I'll make it last for a week. All you have to do is go to my "A Better Way" site and click the JOIN NOW! button! Check out yesterday's blog post for more about "A Better Way".

It costs nothing to join and there is no obligation! If you do this, you'll get a ticket into the drawing. When you click on the button, it'll ask if you're already a SendOutCards customer or affiliate. If you are, put in your ID number. If you're one of my customers, you'll join under me and I'll get an email notification. When I get it, you'll be entered into the drawing. If you're not already a customer or affiliate, just enter your information and I'll get an email and enter you in the drawing. If you're a customer or affiliate under someone else, you're out of luck!

SendOutCards has made 83 more seats available for their VIP event, which also includes the "A Better Way" launch. I'm trying to be one of the 83. When I wrote yesterday's blog post, I didn't know how many people I'd have to sign up, but now I do. I'm currently at 8 sign ups. When I get to 10, I can join the Winner's Circle. As of now, if I get to 12, I'll be in the top 83...however that will change. To get in the top 10, I'll need 24 more, for a total of 32! I'd need 67 to get to number one! But, I'm aiming for the top 10. All I need is 4 signups per day for the next 6 days!

Would you like additional entries in the drawing? That's easy to do, too. When you sign up, you'll get some texting scripts (which many of you have received from me). Send these scripts to your friends and have them sign up under you. The above will then apply to you. If you sign up one person, you'll be a part of the Leadership pool. If you sign up 10, you'll be in the Winner's Circle. And you can even make it to the VIP event. And for each person that you sign up, you'll receive another entry into the drawing. The more you share with your friends, the more entries you'll get in the drawing!

I did a Zoom video about the drawing yesterday, You can watch it here.

Help me get to my goal and you could be one of ten people to win some brownies.

Interesting days



No comments:

Post a Comment