Friday, October 30, 2020

The week in review - October 30, 2020

Monday - "No blog post today" Oops. "I took a couple of days to wind down this weekend and I didn't do my Friday and Saturday posts until this morning before I went to bed...I didn't have time to do today's blog post, too."

Tuesday - "Active Listening Lessons From FBI Negotiators That Will Get You What You Want" This can actually be applied to your real life. "Everything in life is a negotiation, whether it's where to go for dinner, trying to get your teenager to clean their room, getting a prospective client to buy from you or negotiating a hostage situation."

Wednesday - "How To Wake Up And Not Feel Like Going Right Back To Bed" Develop a winning morning routine. "I don't know about you, but there are often days that I feel like doing this. So, what can we do about it?"

Thursday - "The Great Debate #TBT" Probably one of the biggest debates in history! "Don't fall for the either/or trap. Because you can have it all."

Interesting days





Week long celebrations:
Nov 1 - Nov 8: Marzipan Week

November 30 - Computer Security DayMousse DayStay Home Because You’re Well DayMason Jar Day and Cyber Monday

Month long celebrations:
Nov 26 - Dec 31: A Blue Christmas

 

No comments:

Post a Comment