Tuesday, September 22, 2020

They're back!

And I've already had people ask how they can win some. Of course, I'm talking about pumpkin spice caramels!


So, how can you win some?

Right now, I have a contest related to Hug A Greeting Card Writer Day last week. All you have to do to enter is to create a greeting card and send it to me so that it arrives by the end of the month. I'll do a Facebook Live on Friday, October 2nd and I'll have the viewers pick the best card. When I created the contest, the caramels weren't available yet, so the prize is an 8 pack of brownies, but you can get the caramels instead, if you'd prefer. If you don't have my address, you can email me.

Any card is acceptable, but if you'd like to try SendOutCards, you can use it to build your own card from scratch. And if you're not already a customer, you can even send the card for free!

There will be more contests over the next several weeks, so be sure to watch my Facebook for more info.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Restless Legs Awareness DayZa’atar DayEducation Technology DayInternational Day of Sign LanguagesCelebrate Bisexuality Day and Checkers Day

Week long celebrations:
Sep 21 - Sep 27: International Week of Happiness at Work
Month long celebrations:
Sep 15 - Oct 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
Next Tuesday - World Heart Day and Biscotti Day
Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
October 22 - Caps Lock DayInternational Stuttering Awareness DayNut Day and Smart is Cool Day

Week long celebrations:
Oct 19 - Oct 25: Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week 

No comments:

Post a Comment