Monday, September 28, 2020

It's pumpkin spice time

It's the most wonderful time of the year (if you're a pumpkin spice lover like Kim Holderness)!


I'm giving away pumpkin spice caramels again this year and there are six five ways to get some.
  1. Buy your own
  2. Get someone to buy you some
  3. Sponsor the book "Beaten to Badass" to a women's shelter
  4. Enter the Hug a Greeting Card Writer Day contest
  5. Go to my website and set a 15 minute appointment
  6. Become a SendOutCards customer or upgrade your account
The first three ways are guaranteed, although the first two aren't any fun! The third way is a great way to get rewarded for giving back. My friend Erin Baer has written a book called "From Beaten to Badass" and she's on a mission to get her book donated to women's shelters across the US and around the world. To sponsor a book, go to Erin's website and click on the Make A Difference button. Even though the book is available via Amazon, the only way to sponsor it is through Erin's website. The cost is $25 within the US and $50 international. That covers the book, shipping and some thank you gifts from Erin. And if you sponsor a book before the end of the month, let me know and I'll send you some pumpkin spice caramels to thank you for supporting my friend.

Here's an interview I did with Erin last week.

Number 4 may or may not still be valid. I started a contest a couple of weeks ago, which I talked about here. The problem is that this Friday is the absolute deadline. If your card isn't in my PO Box by this Friday, you won't be entered in the drawing. If they arrive after that time, they'll still be appreciated but they'll be ineligible for the contest.

Number 5 is very easy. Just go to my website and click on one of the big, red "Book An Appointment" buttons. The button will take you to my appointment calendar. Just set an appointment for a day and time that works for you. If you can't find a time that works for you, let me know and we can try to work something out. When you make an appointment, I'll receive an email confirming the appointment. When I receive the email, I'll enter you in the drawing. Please choose a time that you'll actually be available because I'll try to call you then. 

Put Pumpkin Spice for the Company Name, so I'll know that you're entering the contest. To get even more entries, share the link to my website with your friends and if they book an appointment, they'll be entered in the drawing. If they put Pumpkin Spice - your name for the company name, you'll get another entry in the drawing.

Number 6 is also very easy...become a SendOutCards customer or upgrade an existing account. My current customers that already have a $17 monthly subscription (or higher) have been entered. In fact, one of those customers won the first drawing this past Friday.

SendOutCards is a great tool, especially this time of year with the holidays coming up soon! (Halloween is just a month away). Check out this Halloween word search card. There are also Thanksgiving and Christmas cards available with more coming soon. Now, more than ever, it's important to reach out to your friends, family, clients and prospects and let them know that you're thinking of them.

If you sign up for a SendOutCards account or upgrade your existing account (if you're one of my customers), you'll receive the following number of tickets:

$17 a month - 1 ticket
$37 a month - 2 tickets
$97 a month - 5 tickets, plus you'll get Erin's book donated in your name to a shelter of your choice
$395 System Package - 20 tickets

Check out this link for the ways to get started. This offer is only available to MY new or existing customers. This is not a SendOutCards promotion and other affiliates are not offering this.

So, pick one (or more) of the ways to get free pumpkin spice caramels and watch for your name to be drawn every Friday when I do a Facebook Live on my FB wall.

(Offer good while supplies last...last year the contest went for 10 weeks)

Interesting days



Tomorrow - World Heart Day and Biscotti Day

Month long celebrations:
Sep 15 - Oct 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
Next Monday - World Teachers DayWorld Habitat DayChic Spy™ DayCountry Inn Bed & Breakfast DayArchitecture DayDay of Bullying Prevention and Balloons Around the World Day

Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
October 28 - Plush Animal Lover’s Day and Animation Day

No comments:

Post a Comment