Thursday, September 10, 2020

Sharing Ideas #TBT

Today's blog post was originally published five years ago:

Since today is Share Ideas Day and I'm in Anaheim this week I opened up my blog to a guest blogger. Thank you Annie Stenger for sharing your ideas with us!

First of all, I would like to thank Rick for graciously allowing me to post on his page, Thank you Rick! I have become a fan of Rick and his blog. He has become a great friend and fellow SOCster! So, it is with great pleasure that I can share with you some of my ideas. As many of us and many of you following Rick’s blog, are entrepreneurial minded spirits, it would be helpful for me to talk a bit on the art of sharing. For many of us, it comes naturally. We breathe in and out and share our very existence with one another. We share our good and bad days. We share when we have a victory or a defeat. Sharing is what makes us human.

That said, what I want to share is how we need to stay focused on helping others. How we need to always be sharing in the magic that is SendOutCards. The world needs send out cards and we are here to tell them all about it! Are you prepared to share? Are you ready to share your gift with the world!? Do you have a plan? Do you write I AM statements and goals down 2x’s a day! Do you read and meditate on those who have gone before us? Do you keep yourself in shape as best you can? If we want people to listen to our message, we must be a product of the product. People will not follow someone who is not in a better position than they are. By that, I mean mentally, spiritually, etc. We are always trying to better ourselves. We want to follow leaders who are doing the same.

Those are just a few of my ideas to share. I hope that if you are doing these things, you continue and enjoy Soccess. If you are not, try them and see what will happen!? You have nothing to lose but if you don’t try and share your ideas with others, you will never know!!

Take Care,

Annie Stenger

No comments:

Post a Comment