Friday, August 9, 2019

The week in review - August 9, 2019

Monday - "Busy week this week" A list of the things I had to do this week. "This week is going to be extremely busy for me!"

Tuesday - "BIG change in plans since yesterday's post" My schedule after getting my car looked at. "I started with getting my car checked...unfortunately it needed about $400 worth of work, which wiped out a big chunk of convention budget. So, I cancelled my hotel reservation, bought the live stream for Thursday through Saturday, and canceled my substitute for my Gold Star meeting on Wednesday."

Wednesday - "Gold Star - part 2" a continuation from last week. "There were 7 members of our group, including me, plus two cross-clubbers...members from different clubs."

Thursday - "The 7 Secrets to Effective Follow Up - Secret #3 #TBT" How effective is your follow up? "How often should I follow up?" "I don't want to be pushy" "I'm afraid of what people will say about me" Gasp! "I don't want to be called a STALKER!"

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Lazy DayDuran Duran Appreciation Day,Garage Sale DayWorld Lion DaySkyscraper Appreciation DayMiddle Child’s DayS’mores Day and Vlogging Day

Next Friday - Men’s Grooming DayRollercoaster DayTell A Joke DayAirborne DayWorld Bratwurst Day and Rum Day

Week long celebrations:
August 12 - 18: Afternoon Tea Week
September 9 -  Teddy Bear DayBoss/Employee Exchange DaySteak Au Poivre DayWonderful Weirdos Day and Wienerschnitzel Day

Week long celebrations:
September 9 - 15: Housekeepers Week

No comments:

Post a Comment