Monday, August 5, 2019

Busy week this week

This week is going to be extremely busy for me!

Today I'm taking my car in to get it checked before I leave for Salt Lake City tomorrow. Also, I have to do laundry and pack for my trip. And shampoo the carpet in my bedroom. And probably a few other things that escape me at the moment.

Tomorrow I'm driving to Salt Lake City. It's a 10 hour drive if I never stop, so I'm planning on about 12 - 15 hours for a couple of pit stops plus something to eat. Plus it's Root Beer Float Day. A&W has free root beer floats from 2 PM to 8 PM. I should get into Salt Lake City in time and they have several there.

Wednesday - A full day of seminars on how to build my business at SendOutCards headquarters.

Thursday and Friday - Two full days of the Relationship Marketing Grand Summit. Also, on Thursday evening will be some big SendOutCards announcements plus a SendOutCards system training incorporating the new changes. I put on a system training on the 4th Saturday of every month.

Saturday - The SendOutCards convention, followed by a S'mores party in my hotel room, followed by the SendOutCards closing party. The theme of the party is Elements...I'm not exactly sure what that means...I guess I'll find out and let you know about it next week.

Sunday - I drive back home!

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Night OutFresh Breath DayWiggle Your Toes DayRoot Beer Float DayInternational Sailor Moon DayFarmworker Appreciation Day and Balloons to Heaven Day

Next Monday - Vinyl Record DayInternational Youth Day and World Elephant Day

Week long celebrations:
August 12 - 18: Afternoon Tea Week
September 5 - Be Late For Something DayCheese Pizza DayInternational Day of Charity and World Samosa Day

No comments:

Post a Comment