Wednesday, July 18, 2018

What was I thinking?

Obviously nothing since it's another day when I don't really have anything in particular to talk about.

I have a few things percolating in the back of my brain but nothing that's developed enough for a full blog post.

One of the main things is something that I wrote about last week...secret Facebook groups, although I think I like the description of exclusive Facebook groups better. I've created my exclusive group already and I've invited a few people so far, but only realtors on the first go round. The content at the moment is aimed mostly at realtors...although I'm going to expand the type of content and the type of people that I'm going to invite. My goal is to provide relationship marketing tips and techniques to all kinds of business owners and salespeople. If you fit into one of these categories, or if you know someone who does, please let me know and I'll add you (or them) to my exclusive group.

Another thing that's been on my mind is that there have been changes to the SendOutCards compensation plan, making it easier to get promoted. The main thing is a change to the volume requirements. To get promoted to Manager, you need to get 4 customers (PAID4) and sign up one other person to do the same thing. Here's a webinar that talks about this change as well as some other things.

I'll probably develop one or both of these ideas into full blog posts probably next week.

Interesting days


Today - Hot Dog DayCaviar Day and Mandela Day

Tomorrow - Daiquiri Day

Next Wednesday - Thread The Needle DayHot Fudge Sundae Day and Carousel Day

August 18 - Bad Poetry Day, World Honey Bee Day, Mail Order Catalog Day, Serendipity Day, Break The Monotony Day, International Geocaching Day and Pinot Noir Day


No comments:

Post a Comment