Tuesday, December 12, 2017

3 tips to make yourself healthier, happier and sexier!

OK, I lied! But since you're here, I do have 3 tips on how to use this blog in your business and personal life!


Even though I enjoy writing this blog (well at least most of the time) this blog is meant as a tool for you.
  1. Read this blog as often as possible. It does contain some interesting posts from time to time. If you can't read it every day, then I'd suggest reading "The Friday Fishwrap" to get the rundown on everything that had been posted the preceding week. And if that's even too much, you can read "A Musing Digest" on the 1st Sunday of the month to get the wrap-up of the preceding month.
  2. Don't forget about "Your weekend guide to interesting days" published every Saturday to find out the days to celebrate in the coming week. Even though this seems trivial, it may be the most important part of the blog because it allows you to send out cards to your friends, family or clients to celebrate unusual or quirky days, such as Pharmacist Day, Curling is Cool Day (I actually sent a card to a friend who is a curling fan) or Brownie Day. You can even use them for contests, like I did for Brownie Day.
  3. This blog is supposed to be interactive. Like, comment and share. Especially sharing...if you like a blog post, share it to your wall, so that your friends can enjoy it and I can reach more people. If you want me to post something, I take requests. If you'd like to post something, I accept guest bloggers. 
So, there you have it...3 tips for using this blog in your life.

Interesting days


Today -  Gingerbread House Day and Poinsettia Day

Tomorrow - Violin Day and Hot Cocoa Day

Next Tuesday - Look For An Evergreen Day and Oatmeal Muffin Day

January 12 - Kiss A Ginger DayPharmacist Day and Marzipan Day


No comments:

Post a Comment