Monday, August 7, 2017

The end of an era

As of yesterday, the "Funday Sunnies" have been discontinued. I didn't feel that they really added much value to my blog. So, I'm going to post 6 days a week most weeks except I will do a monthly wrap-up on the last Sunday of the month which will contain links to the 4 (or 5) Friday Fishwraps of the month and what each one contained. I hope that this change will add more value to this blog for you.

Interesting days


Today - Lighthouse DayProfessional Speakers Day and Particularly Preposterous Packaging Day

Tomorrow - Scottish Wildcat DayBowling DayInternational Cat DayHappiness Happens Day and Odie Day

Next Monday - Afternoon Tea WeekCreamsicle Day and Social Security Day

September 7 - Superhuman Day, Salami Day, Beer Lover's Day and Buy a Book Day Since yesterday was "Read a Book Day", you'll need to go out and buy a new one today

No comments:

Post a Comment