Thursday, November 5, 2015

Reasons to send

Even though I include interesting days in all of my blog posts, there's always room for a few more. Here's a list that was sent out by SendOutCards:


There are a few that aren't on my normal list.

And it's also No-Shave November, for raising cancer awareness. Again I'm not shaving for 30 days, so it looks like another 30 Day Beard Growing Challenge. Check it out at https://www.no-shave.org/member/rick_tompkins

Interesting days


Today - Gunpowder Day and Men Make Dinner Day

Tomorrow - Saxophone Day, Nachos Day and Love Your Lawyer Day I'm ready for some nachos!

Next Thursday - Fancy Rat & Mouse Day When I was in elementary school, we had a pet rat. It's also Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies Day which is my favorite. I have tried it with anchovies, since my friend Tom likes them...yuck!!!!!

December 5 - Bathtub Party DayInternational Ninja DayWorld Soil Day and Sachertorte Day That sure looks tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment