Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Oops

This is what I get for deciding that I'd write my blog "later". Sometimes I have blog posts written a day or two in advance, but today's was going to be fairly short so I figured I'd write it when I got up.

Unfortunately when I got up I was hungry so I went out to get some lunch and go to the gym. I figured I'd write my blog post after I got home. Well, after several hours of piddling around, I remembered that I didn't post anything yet today.

So, this is it except for

Interesting days


Today - Stress Awareness Day and Use Your Common Sense Day Maybe if we had more common sense, we'd have less stress

Tomorrow- Gunpowder Day and Men Make Dinner Day These are probably not good things to go together...although gunpowder in a BBQ grill could be interesting

Next Wednesday - Origami Day Do any of you do origami?

December 4 - Wear Brown Shoes DayBartender Appreciation Day and Dice Day This sounds like a good day to wear my brown shoes and to play some liar's dice. It's also World Wildlife Conservation Day and Cookie Day


No comments:

Post a Comment