Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I don't really have much to talk about today

I don't really have much to talk about today. I have an idea that I'm researching but it's not quite ready for prime time. 

That idea is based on a comment during the Prompting U Talks yesterday...you can check it out here.

I actually missed the first part of this, so I watched it now (2:00 AM). Well, I tried to watch it. The first person (the one I missed when it was live) was about how to be on camera, but of the three people that I watched, he was the only person that I didn't think was interesting. I may go back and finish watching but I can't see myself watching a course that features him talking!

The other two courses sound interesting, so I'll probably sign up for those since I have unlimited access to all courses for a year!

But I do need to do some more research into what Peter Anthony said, so possibly next week I'll have a blog post about "Would you rather be rich or thin?".

That's pretty much it...check out the video. You may like the first speaker but if not, hang out for the other two. You won't be disappointed.

Interesting days


Tomorrow - International Dance DayWe Jump The World DayWorld Wish Day and Zipper Day

Week long celebrations:

Apr 25 - May 1: Go Diaper Free Week

Next Wednesday - Nail DayInternational Midwives’ DayHoagie DayRevenge of the FifthHug A Shed And Take A SelfieWorld Maths DaySchool Nurse Day and Cartoonists’ Day

Week long celebrations:

May 3 - May 9: Lawyer Well-Being Week

May 28 - Amnesty International DayHamburger DayMenstrual Hygiene DayBrisket Day and Don’t Fry Day

Week long celebrations:

May 16 - May 29: Heritage Breeds Week

May 16 - May 29: Italian Beef Week
May 24 - May 30: Map Reading Week

 

No comments:

Post a Comment