Tuesday, March 16, 2021

What is an accountability pod?

I first heard this term over the weekend during a Zoom meeting with my trading academy. You may have seen my Facebook post where I talked about the academy...if not, you can check it out here:

Dear Friends. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I want to share my story with you in hopes of finding...

Posted by Rick Tompkins on Sunday, March 14, 2021

So, what is an accountability pod? It's like a study group that also has multiple accountability partners. Everyone in the group is accountable to everyone else. This works best if everyone in the pod is at the same place in the learning experience. And since I'm just getting started, now is an excellent time to create an accountability pod.

What is the academy? I talked about it a little in the FB post, but it's the answer for how to diversify my income. Like I said, I don't want to live from Social-Security-check to Social-Security-check when I retire in two years. And even if you're not planning to retire soon, we just lived through a year long demonstration of why you need more than one source of income.

If you want to find out how to trade in the forex market, crypto currency, or even how to set up an e-commerce store, click on this link. I signed up for the Elite Academy so I could have access to all of the training and I'm currently studying in the FRX Academy.

And if you want to get your monthly subscription for free, and possibly make some monthly residual income, sign up as an IBO (Independent Business Operator).

Am I giving up on SendOutCards and Greener Still? No, but I want to have several different sources of income.

If you want to join our private FB group, send me a message and I'll add you to the group.

Interesting days


No comments:

Post a Comment