Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Five Things I did to Transform My Life

Today's blog post is based on a SendOutCards training call by Jordan Adler. Even though this was a SendOutCards call, it applies to any business, whether network marketing or traditional business.

In this video, Jordan talks about "At age 34, my rent was $200 a month and I had 2 roommates. I had 22 credit cards and $36,000 worth of debt. Today I live an outrageous life . . . I'll give you five things I did to transform my life."

These are the five things:

  1. What I used to stay motivated
  2. How I grew into my new life
  3. A simple technique that kept me in the game
  4. The key ingredient to exponentially create growth
  5. The number one and most important skill that anyone can do
So, how did he do these five things?
  1. I refreshed my dreams constantly (not goals but dreams!)
  2. I attended everything possible
  3. Don't quit on a bad day
  4. People are the gateway to your dreams
  5. Get people together
Go ahead and watch the video...it's only 16:42 long!

In step two, Jordan mentioned the Promptings Academy coming up in April. This is not exclusively a SendOutCards event...it's a personal growth event and your business can't grow any bigger than you, yourself, have grown. There will be three Promptings Academies this year...the one that Jordan mentioned in his video coming up in April in Salt Lake City, one in Dallas in September as part of this years's SendOutCards convention and the third will be back in SLC in November. If you can only go to one, I recommend the one in Dallas...for $299 you get the Promptings Academy, plus two days of the Relationship Marketing Grand Summit plus the SOC convention.

The Eventbrite registration page for the convention doesn't list the Promptings Academy, but it's been listed elsewhere as being on Friday of that week.

I'll definitely be at the one in Dallas.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - World Plumbing DayOatmeal Nut Waffles Day and Registered Dietitian Day

Week long celebrations:
March 8 - 14: No More Week
March 8 - 14: Groundwater Awareness Week
Next Tuesday - Saint Patrick’s Day

Week long celebrations:
March 16 - March 22: Introverts Week
April 10 - Golfer’s DayInternational Safety Pin Day and Sibling Day

No comments:

Post a Comment