Friday, November 15, 2019

The week in review - November 15, 2019

Monday - "The Incredible Networking Event 2019 recap" A Gold Star networking event. "I was randomly invited on-stage and I managed to fit in a blurb on my event coming up the next day, which I'll talk about tomorrow."

Tuesday - "Why you CAN'T afford not to send holiday cards recap" A presentation I did for A Leg Up networking group. "Now is the perfect time to prepare to send your holiday cards. Please reach out to me and I can help you get set up for your business and personal card (and gift) sending needs, not only during the holidays but throughout the year."

Wednesday - "How to Streamline Every Area of Your Life" Some interesting tips. "Audio books work really well for me since my commute is about 90 minutes each way. I can listen to an entire book in 2 or 3 days."

Thursday - "What Is The 5-Hour Rule? #TBT" How to keep your knowledge fresh. "So, you need to spend 5 hours a week just to stay current with what you know!"

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Have a Party with Your Bear DayFast Food DayButton DayInternational Day for Tolerance and Clarinet Day

Week long celebrations:
November 11 - 17: Human-Animal Relationship Awareness Week
November 12 - 18: Talk Money Week
Next Friday - Go For A Ride DayFlossing Day and Cranberry Relish Day

Week long celebrations:
November 18 - 24: Road Safety Week
December 15 - Cat Herders DayInternational Tea Day and Lemon Cupcake Day

Month long celebrations:
November 28 - December 31: A Blue Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment