Monday, November 11, 2019

The Incredible Networking Event 2019 recap

The Incredible Networking Event 2019 on Wednesday was a lot of fun. I'd attended a couple of previous events but this time I knew quite a few more people than previously, plus I got a chance to meet some new ones.

There were somewhere around 15-20 tables around the perimeter of the room with a different Gold Star member at each table. You could walk around to the various tables and talk to the members at each one, pick up business cards and deposit your business card to win a free gift,

Also, there were as many tables in the center of the room that sat 8-10 people. This is where we ate and then had the speed networking events. Each person had 60 seconds to talk about their business and then after each table finished, we all moved onto another table...except one person who sponsored that table and was allowed to share marketing brochures, etc. There were also several speakers. I was randomly invited on-stage and I managed to fit in a blurb on my event coming up the next day, which I'll talk about tomorrow.

I had worked the night before and had only gotten two hours sleep the day before that, so I ended up leaving after the first round of speed networking.

However, the next event is Cinco de Breakfast in May and I've got that entire week off!

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies DayChicken Soup for the Soul DayFancy Rat & Mouse Day and Happy Hour Day

Week long celebrations:
November 11 - 17: Human-Animal Relationship Awareness Week
November 12 - 18: Talk Money Week
Next Monday - Occult DayApple Cider DayPrincess DayVichyssoise DayAdoption DayGIS DayMickey Mouse Day and Housing Day

Week long celebrations:
November 12 - 18: Talk Money Week
November 18 - 24: Road Safety Week
December 11 - International Mountain DayNoodle Ring Day and Have a Bagel Day

Month long celebrations:
November 28 - December 31: A Blue Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment