Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Unboxing...I mean unbagging

I got this package from Amazon yesterday, and I posted the following on Facebook:

What did I get from Amazon? Tune in tomorrow to find out
Here's the link to the Facebook post, so you can guess what this package might be.

I'll be opening it probably between 3:30 and 4:00 PM Pacific time, since I'm hosting a watch party for something else between 3:00 and 3:30.

So, stay tuned for my Facebook Live and have your curiosity assuaged.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Chocolate Milkshake Day and Video Games Day

Week long celebrations:
September 9 - 15: Housekeepers Week
Next Wednesday - Cheeseburger DayWater Monitoring DayRespect DayHug A Greeting Card Writer DayRead An Ebook Day and First Love Day

Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
October 11 - Coming Out DayEgg DaySausage Pizza DayVet Nurse Day and International Day of the Girl Child

 Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month

No comments:

Post a Comment