Friday, September 13, 2019

The week in review - September 13, 2019

Monday - "No blog post today" Oops. "I was sick all day yesterday, but I’m feeling better today."

Tuesday - "No blog post again" I thought I was feeling better. "I’m still feeling a little under the weather. I know. I know. I said I’d get ahead so this wouldn’t happen again!"

Wednesday - "Unboxing...I mean unbagging" Another unboxing FB Live. "So, stay tuned for my Facebook Live and have your curiosity assuaged."

Thursday - "The Best Way To Reheat Pizza #TBT" I was recently thinking about this post...I'm glad it came up. "Since October will be Pizza Month, this seemed quite appropriate...unless you always eat all of your pizza the first day!"

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Eat a Hoagie DayGobstopper DayCream Filled Doughnut Day and Drive Your Studebaker Day

Week long celebrations:
September 9 - 15: Housekeepers Week
Next Friday - Punch DayGrenache DayTradesmen DayConcussion Awareness Day and Pepperoni Pizza Day

Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month
October 13 - No Bra Day and Train Your Brain Day

 Week long celebrations:
October 13 - 19: Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week
 Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month

No comments:

Post a Comment