Friday, February 15, 2019

The week in review - February 15. 2019

Monday - "No blog post today" Poor planning on my part. "I fell behind last week and I just got caught up, I'll be back tomorrow."

Tuesday - "More on habits" Two posts last week on habits wasn't enough! "My plan is to work on the 3 keystone habits first and then probably frugality and time management. Even though none of these really lead to an end goal, I think they're important enough on their own to work on them."

Wednesday - "Building financial independence beyond the stock market" From The Art of Manliness. "He also talked about being short, neutral and long in real estate. You're short if you're renting (which I am at the moment), neutral if you own your own home and long if you own investment property."

Thursday - "Is "Fake it 'til you make it" a valid strategy? #TBT" It depends. "I've seen pros and cons of the idea of faking it until you make it, but I think it depends on the reason you're doing it."

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Almond DayInnovation DayWorld Whale DayDo a Grouch a Favor DayWorld Pangolin Day and Tim Tam Day

Next Friday - Single Tasking DayWorld Thinking DayMargarita DayWalking the Dog DayWorld Yoga Day and Cook a Sweet Potato Day

March 15 - World Sleep DayWorld Speech DayBrutus DayBuzzards DayTrue Confessions Day and World Consumer Rights Day

Mar 10 - 16: Groundwater Awareness WeekSleep Awareness Week and Universal Women’s Week

No comments:

Post a Comment