Friday, November 2, 2018

The week in review - November 2, 2018

Monday - "Meetup" The first of an informal three part series. "I've got two Meetups to go to today, the first is at A Leg Up, a networking group I attend periodically and the second is Millennial Money Academy, an event that I attend even less frequently, I wrote about Millennial Money Academy before."

Tuesday - "Followers are people too" The first of the two Meetups I wrote about on Monday. "Treat them like friends. Give them something of value before you ask something of them. People will lose interest if you're boring. Ask questions to keep the conversation going. Don't make your conversation too general."

Wednesday - "Tax Rate Smoke and Mirrors: How Higher Taxes Sabotage Revenue" The other Meetup. "Dennis has an ongoing series about finances with his Millennial Money Academy, Next Monday night his topic will be Your Maximum Potential: The Secret to Wealth-Building Without Risk which I believe is an overview of the system that he teaches. Unfortunately, my work schedule won't allow me to go."

Thursday - "Why sending Christmas cards is still a good idea #TBT" From last year. "In this day of instant communications it seems that the sending of holiday cards has gone the way of the dodo bird. But is this a good thing? I think not and here are some reasons that sending cards is still relevant in the digital age."

Interesting days


Today - Deviled Egg DayLove Your Lawyer DayFountain Pen Day and Dynamic Harmlessness Day 

Tomorrow - Candy DayCliché DayWorld Numbat DayHousewife’s DaySandwich Day and Jellyfish Day

Next Friday - Worldwide Candle Lighting Day, Scrapple Day, Chaos Never Dies Day and World Freedom Day

December 2 - Fritters Day and A Blue Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment