Friday, October 26, 2018

The week in review - October 26, 2018

Monday - "Your Son Isn’t Lazy — How to Empower Boys to Succeed" Part 1 of a 3 part series. "And from personal observation, I think it applies even more so for the oldest son. My parents noticed it in me."

Tuesday - "The Procrastination Equation" Part 2 of a 3 part series. "I've started reading the book. I was going to read some more of it on Sunday night, but I wanted to watch one more episode of the 2008 version of "Knight Rider". However, each succeeding episode started playing automatically so I ended up not reading any that night."

Wednesday - "The ONE Thing that can help solve your procrastinating" Guess what...Part 3 of a 3 part series. "I highly recommend that you read the book and check out the resources above. I downloaded my planner and I'm waiting for the full version to be released."

Thursday - "Appreciation Increases Your Value #TBT" From Harvey Mackay. "How do you show appreciation to those in your life...friends, family, customers, clients or those people that you come into contact with on a daily basis?"

Interesting days


Today - Howl At The Moon DayPumpkin DayMincemeat Day and International Bandana Day

Tomorrow - Navy DayBlack Cat Day, Make A Difference DayCranky Co-Workers Day and Hug A Sheep Day

Next Friday - Deviled Egg DayLove Your Lawyer DayFountain Pen Day and Dynamic Harmlessness Day 

November 26 - Cake DayCyber Monday and A Blue Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment