Monday, October 29, 2018

Meetup

I've got two Meetups to go to today, the first is at A Leg Up, a networking group I attend periodically and the second is Millennial Money Academy, an event that I attend even less frequently, I wrote about Millennial Money Academy before.

If you haven't used Meetup, you should. There are Meetups for just about anything you can imagine...and probably some things you can't imagine. I personally run two Meetup groups...South Bay Cashflow Gamers, an existing group that I had attended a couple of their meetings (since you know I like playing Cashflow) but I haven't done anything with this group yet. And my other group is one that I started Modesto Network Marketers. I've done a little bit with this group...I've posted to the group a few times and have actually held a couple of Meetups but I think it's time to do some more.

So,  be sure to check out Meetup and join one or both of my groups.

Interesting days


Today - Internet Day and Cat Day 

Tomorrow - Checklist DayHaunted Refrigerator NightCreate A Great Funeral Day and Candy Corn Day

Next Monday - Broadcast Traffic Professionals DayJob Action Day Gunpowder Day and Love Your Red Hair Day

November 29 - Electronic Greetings DayThrow Out Your Leftovers DaySquare Dancing DayChocolates DayLemon Cream Pie Day and A Blue Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment