Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm sure my fan was worried that there wouldn't be a blog today, but fear not for it has arrived, a little late but it's here.

I'm at a Starbucks in San Ramon, #HangingOutForALiving like my friend Mark Herdering (I know the hashtag doesn't work in my blog, but I still think it's pretty cool). Unfortunately the wifi here is very SLOW!

I don't really have anything in particular to talk about today so I'm going to ramble aimlessly and see if anything interesting falls out of my brain.

It's been raining pretty good most of the day. I guess we're trying to get a year's worth of rain today.

I guess I should've gone to the Rosie the Riveter Museum this past weekend since the weather was still nice, but I think I've been trying to catch up on sleep the last couple of weeks. I put about 10,000 miles on my car in about two months and I think it, and I, were getting pretty burnt out.

Nope, nothing interesting. I guess that's it for now. Time to finish up my grande mocha and head over to the gym, which is very conveniently across the parking lot. But I do have something planned for tomorrow, so please tune in then,

Interesting days


Today - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/peanut-butter-fudge-day/ Anybody know where I can get some today?


Next Thursday - I'm on pins and needles waiting for this day!

December 20 - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/sangria-day/ Check out this old TV commercial. You can enjoy TV Day and Sangria Day at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment