Monday, June 7, 2021

Money Blueprint

Today's blog post is based on the June 1, 2021 Greener Still Affiliate Zoom call.

Kody Bateman, the founder of Greener Still, has a course available on Prompting U called "I AM Blueprint Workshop" located under the Relationship Development tab. And now he's creating a "Money Blueprint Workshop" and this presentation is a sneak peek of that.

It's actually a good thing that I didn't finish this yesterday! Kody added a few things to it. I was originally going to do an overview but I can go more in depth.

Last week Kody shared what he called the Magic 7 - I AM Money Statements:

  • I AM financially independent and free
  • I attract commission flow in abundance
  • I attract cash flow in abundance
  • I attract money in abundance
  • My money attracts money in abundance
  • I attract multiple streams of income
  • I attract wealth in abundance
I still can't find the recording for Monday's call but Kody added 4 things to do to manifest your I AM statements:
  1. Write them down every day (yes, EVERY day)
  2. Read them at least once a day
  3. Recite them from memory every day (it may take some time to get to this point)
  4. Share them (not necessarily every day, but share them)
I was originally going to only include the first statement until Kody said to share them.

Kody is also talking about reviving his "MLM Blueprint Workshop", which is similar to the Money Blueprint Workshop presented here. My friend, and sponsor, Gregory Festo had the MLM Blueprint Workshop and he hosted a few sessions at his home right after I got started with SendOutCards 9 years ago. The book is available in the SOC gift shop, so I'll have to grab a copy of it!

So, check out the I AM Blueprint Workshop in Prompting U, get your copy of M:M Blueprint and follow the four steps toward I AM Money Blueprint mastery!

Interesting days


Today - Rosé Day and Donald Duck Day


Week long celebrations:
Jun 10 - Jun 17: Love your Burial Ground Week

Next Thursday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment