Monday, May 17, 2021

Can I lose 20 pounds in 60 days?

The short answer is yes. The long answer is yes...if I work at it.

I'm finally starting the Blue 42 for Life Challenge, which will help me control my appetite and sleep better. Find out how sleep is also important to weight loss here. I'm also starting the 20 Minute Workout course available at Prompting U. This course consists of three 20 day sections, so it's right in line with my 60 day goal.

The plan is to burn off 1,000 more calories per day than I take in. Control from Blue 42 will help with that, as well as drinking 3 liters of water per day. And walking and working out will help burn off more calories.

You can join me on this journey and be eligible to win $100...just ask me how!

My starting point is:

Weight:       194.3 lbs
Body fat:    30.7%
BMI:          26.4

Interesting days



Week long celebrations:

May 16 - May 29: Heritage Breeds Week
May 16 - May 29: Italian Beef Week

Next Monday - Tiara DayEscargot DayBrother’s Day and Aviation Maintenance Technician Day

Week long celebrations:

May 16 - May 29: Heritage Breeds Week

May 16 - May 29: Italian Beef Week
May 24 - May 30: Map Reading Week

June 17 - Eat Your Vegetables DayGarbage Man DayTessellation DayApple Strudel Day and Dump The Pump Day

Week long celebrations:

Jun 14 - Jun 20: Meet A Mate Week

 

No comments:

Post a Comment