Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Better late than never

Or is it?

I've reversed my sleep schedule this week, since I'm on vacation, and now I'm sleeping when I normally write my blog posts...so there is really nothing today since it's so late, other than:

Interesting days



Tomorrow - No Diet DayGolf DayBeverage DayNo Homework Day and School Nurse Day

Week long celebrations:
May 4 - May 8: Lawyer Well-Being Week
May 6 - May 12: Nurse’s Week
Next Tuesday - Fibromyalgia Awareness DayPoem on Your Pillow DayOdometer DayNutty Fudge Day and Limerick Day

Week long celebrations:
May 6 - May 12: Nurse’s Week
June 5 - World Bicycle DayRunning DayChocolate Macaroon DayInsect Repellent Awareness DayRepeat Day and Chimborazo Day

Week long celebrations:
May 25 - Jun 5: Italian Beef Week
PS I'll be working on tomorrow's blog post right after I finish this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment