Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Gold Star in San Ramon?

For some reason this title reminds me of this ad:


If you're not from the Bay Area, this might not make any sense.

Anyway, Gold Star is looking at opening a chapter in the San Ramon area and I'm helping out since I have many contacts in the area. In fact, I just sent out about 100 emails to reconnect with people I've lost touch with over the almost 8 years I've been with SendOutCards.

I'm sure I've missed a lot of people, so if you're in business anywhere between Walnut Creek and Pleasanton, or if you know someone who is, and you're looking to grow that business, let me know. Right now, we're just trying to find out who would be interested in learning more.

Feel free to email me.

Interesting days



Tomorrow  - Radio DayTortellini DayMadly In Love With Me DayEmployee Legal Awareness Day and Get A Different Name Day

Week long celebrations:
February 9 - 15: Kraut and Frankfurter Week
Next Wednesday - International Tug-of-War Day and Chocolate Mint Day

March 12 - Girl Scout DayInternational Fanny Pack DayBaked Scallops Day and Kidney Day


No comments:

Post a Comment